“Grand Chalet” penthouse lodge
More space for more time together.
More space - more time! With 210m2 , up to 6 persons will have enough room and luxury to make their holiday in Kitzbühel unforgettable. As well as the exquisite furnishings in the 5-star apartment, guests of the “Grand Chalet” penthouse lodge will enjoy personal support from the “Good Fairy” who is always on hand to help. The penthouse lodge has a large dining table for 10-16 persons making it the ideal space for private parties and special occasions surrounded by your loved ones.
Luxury apartment for shared deluxe quality time
The “Grand Chalet” penthouse lodge is generously equipped with two master bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes, bedroom with a double bed under the starry sky, two large bathrooms with steam showers and a free-standing bath, a small bathroom with shower/toilet and a guest toilet. For shared time together, the 6-person apartment also has a private sauna, two living rooms with open fireplaces, two small balconies, a living room/kitchen with a wine fridge and a large dining table for eating together. The large sun terrace has a view of the Wilder Kaiser and enough space and the right atmosphere for spending a few hours together in the most beautiful alpine region in Austria.
Our luxury chalets in Kitzbühel in the Tyrol combine traditional comfort with alpine charm and luxurious furnishings. We look forward to welcoming you and your loved ones. Your “Good Fairy” is waiting for your call!
|Secret Season||21.04.2018 - 28.07.2018
10.09.2018 - 22.12.2018
|Selected Season||28.07.2018 - 10.09.2018|
|High Season||22.12.2018 - 06.01.2019
21.01.2019 - 27.01.2019
|Premium Season||06.01.2019 - 01.04.2019|
|Lodge||Persons||Secret Season||Selected Season||High Season||Premium Season|
|Penthouse Lodge "Grand Chalet"||6 persons||€ 1.890,00||€ 2.470,00||€ 3.050,00||€ 2.860,00|
** Short stay (4 nights) + 12% surcharge
Our prices include breakfast in the lodge or in the restaurant. Local taxes, tips and additional extras are not included in the price.
- Comfortable, spacious living room with a fireplace and balcony and access to a large terrace with views to the Wilder Kaiser.
- Fully equipped kitchen/living room with comfortable seating and a large dining table for 10-16 persons
- Entrance hall with a cloakroom and guest toilet
- Wine fridge
- Nespresso coffee machine and assorted teas
- Shower with a steam cabin function
- Plush bathrobes, slippers and a swim bag
- Bathroom accessories
- Hair dryer and cosmetic mirror
- High-quality materials and beds
- With room for a child’s cot
- TV in the living room, bedroom and bathroom
- Radio, Wi-Fi, safe
- Games, toboggan, books, films to rent
- Fresh fruit and cakes on arrival
- Turn-down service
- Extensive breakfast how you like it, either in your lodge or the club restaurant
- Organisation of celebrations and exclusive events
- Underground parking is available with a lift straight to the penthouse floor